Boldstart CXO Connect: Security in a Remote-First World; How Have Enterprises Adapted?
The global pandemic acted like a forcing function, driving the Fortune 500 into a world where customers and employees are largely remote in what felt like the blink of an eye. And as the reliance on digital technology has skyrocketed, Security Executives have been challenged with an unprecedented scenario: accommodate this 100% remote world and ensure fundamental business continuity while personal safety is under attack. While the early days of rapid pandemic response have quieted down, the role of the Security Executive has shifted dramatically as we move toward a culture of shared cyber-risk ownership across the enterprise.
In this webinar, Boldstart Ventures’ Shomik Ghosh, sits down with three leading Security executives, David Hahn, CISO, at Silicon Valley Bank, Brian Heemsoth, Executive Director, Head of Security Operations at CVS and Brian Lozada, CISO, HBO Max.
Diving deep on security architectures, zero trust security, incident response, M&A and organizational teamwork; Ghosh will find out what continuity of business looks like, and the landscape for startups doing business with enterprises.
You will learn:
- How enterprises have dealt with the massive shifts in the workforce and customer interfaces from a security perspective.
- What is top of mind for Security execs right NOW and how are they prioritizing digital transformation projects.
- How they have worked with and want to work with startups to address security threats going forward.
- If Zero Trust Security is on their roadmaps and the challenges to adoption in a large enterprise.
- How security teams should consider working with other business units, ensuring safety while not being a roadblock to projects.
- How security evolves during M&A scenarios.